Alright, so I've been tagged by
, so I might as well get this out of the way.RULES:
1.) You have to post ALL the Rules2.) Each person has to share 13 things about themselves3.) Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer4.) Choose 13 people5.) You have to legitimately tag 13 people6.) You CAN'T say you don't do tags7.) Tag-backs are ALLOWED8.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry9.) You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you 10.) be creative with the title. no, " I got tagged" stuff.
13 things about me:
1) I have a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo.
2) I really don't like to curse in public.
3) I am easily annoyed by "P.C. culture".
4) My least favourite food is cilantro.
5) I have been in only one car collision throughout my entire life.
6) I prefer cold weather over warm weather.
7) I still don't know how to use Tumblr or Twitter.
8) I was born and raised through 90's, but I am not overly obsessed with the decade.
9) The only gaming console that I owned was a Gameboy Advance SP.
10) When I first saw The Ring
, I couldn't walk across the T.V. at night for weeks.
11) I have dreams of one day traveling to Japan, Ireland, and Scotland.
12) I would like take up building Gundam models as a hobby again, but don't have the time nor funds to do so.
13) I absolutely despise the recent Family Guy
seasons, and think that episodes before the series' first cancellation were the best.
The 13 Questions:
1) As a kid, I grew up with the THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS franchise, and was quite invested in it; I collected the VHS tapes, die-cast toys, and even the Complete Collection of the RAILWAY SERIES stories. As I grew older, however, my interest in Thomas waned, but the occasional fan-made video caught my interest. The 'Sodor: The Dark Times' videos were prime examples. The creator took a normally bright and cheerful series, and made it exceptionally dark with its more down-to-earth and realistic approach. It had just about everything that you could think of: swearing, violence, and even character deaths. It made for quite the viewing experience. Unfortunately, it also gave to numerous copycats attempting to ride on the coattails of the original's hype with barely half the amount of effort.
2) I am a huge anime fan, and I am currently following the MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON BLOODED ORPHANS series.
3) I really don't have a favorite band anymore, but I'll give any type of music a listen, except for rap (unless it's exceptionally good).
4) I have walked through the rain on occasion, but that's mainly because I didn't check the weather forecast ahead of time.
5) Not eating anything in this current time, but I will have some waffles later.
6) There are quite a few steam locomotives that I like, actually: Flying Scotsman, Mallard, Tornado, the entire Talyllyn Railway's narrow gauge fleet, and just about any LMS Black 5 that are preserved. Also, I can't help but feel excited that a Union Pacific "Big Boy" is being restored to working order.
7) Cats or Dogs? Both, I guess.
8) I already saw 'Shed 17', and I really enjoyed it. It's a lot like 'Sodor: The Dark Times', only more darker and horrifying, and I absolutely love it. The creator of the video had also did one about an old British television show about a factory machine 'Bertha', and showed the gritty dark "true story" behind the franchise. All of those idiots that are moaning about how 'Shed 17' ruined their childhood can go suck lemons.
9) There are quite a few Disney movies that I like: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
, Wreck It Ralph, The Incredibles, Frozen,
& Big Hero 6
. I'm actually interested to see the upcoming films like The Incredibles 2
10) I have no preference over pens or pencils, it all depends on the type of work that I'm doing.
11) My favorite Looney Tunes
short is 'Devil May Hare'.
12) If I had the chance to go back in time to change some mistakes I made in the past, I most certainly would take it.
13) If I won the lottery, I'd hire Somalian pirates to attack Japanese whaling ships!!! Just kidding, I'd most likely invest it in the stock market after I pay off my college debt.
Now for the victims:
1) What is your favorite cartoon series?
2) Doctor Who or Torchwood?
3) Do you prefer the manga or the anime when it comes to following a particular series?
4) Do you like South Park
, and if so what's your favorite episode?
5) Marvel or DC?
6) What is your favorite food?
7) Do you dig giant robots?
8) What is the worst nightmare that you've ever had?
9) Do you think Donald Trump has a chance of becoming the 44th President of the United States, and what are your contingency plans if he wins the election?
10) If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go?
11) If forced to watch a movie, which would you choose: any movie from the Twilight
saga or Fifty Shades of Grey
12) What's the weirdest dish that you saw served at a restaurant?
13) What's your favorite movie genre?